Offshore Wind EnergyOne of the main sources of renewable energy is the Offshore Wind Turbines. The Offshore Wind Energy projects due to high costs of repair at the sea and the assumed durability of the wind towers are characterized by high quality requirements. The best quality materials used for production as well as the modern machine park, experienced and qualified engineering personnel allow LIGUM to meet the clients requirements. The rubber coatings we produce are exposed to extreme weather conditions, constant and variable forces. LIGUM is a specialist in the design and rubber technology of steel elements for Offshore Wind Energy projects. We provide innovative solutions and our team work with clients at all stages of the process.
Sample participations in the realisation of the Offshore Wind Farm projects in the years 2008-2020:
- RhylFlats Abergele, United Kingdom, in 2008 LIGUM produced and delivered rubber elements for the Rhyl Flats Offshore Wind Farm
- Humber Gateway East Ridingof Yorkshire, United Kingdom, in 2013 LIGUM produced and delivered rubber elements for the Humber Gateway Offshore Wind Farm
- AmrumbankWest North Sea, Germany , LIGUM produced and delivered rubber elements for the Amrumbank West Offshore Windpark
- GeminiNorth Sea, Netherlands, LIGUM produced and delivered rubber elements for the Gemini Offshore Wind Farm.
- RampionEnglish Channel, United Kingdom, LIGUM produced and delivered rubber elements for the Rampion Offshore Windpark